Silent Moments Silent Moments

NES

Reminds me of som 8-Bit Platform game music. Slow the drums down and we can use it in a NES game, I'm thinking a Castlevania rip-off. The last half could be when you start running out of time, or have to face a boss. :)

svinepels responds:

Interesting ideas... If you ever make a flash, just grab my creations!

By my heart (DEMO) By my heart (DEMO)

I should hate this

There's just something about this that I like, and I have no idea why. Honestly, it sounds a little flat and the notes have that annoying tone to them that remind you of cats dying.

But it's done so well... I don't know how to explain it, It's a very annoying track but I just can't turn it off. It's been favorited and this is like the 12th time I've let it loop. The bend in the note is a personal favorite.

Good stuff.

ShinyArmor responds:

thanks,
that means alot to me...

it took a while for this much, but its not done yet.... i still got to change a couple of things b4 i upload the finished one

Raw Ping Raw Ping

Great stuff

I've been listening to all of you hip-hop tracks, great stuff. I really have to say I'm impressed. Keep up the good work.

Spinewall responds:

Thank you for the vote of confidence :D
I appretiate you leaving me a review.

oh and...
Tell your frieds :P

Evil-Dog - Second Awakening Evil-Dog - Second Awakening

The best thing Ever

Fucking Amazing! That's all I can say... fucking amazing.

Aurora Aurora

Very nice

I don't really know what to say. I liked it.

Stupormanp responds:

Me neither. Thanks.

"The New Beginning" "The New Beginning"

I like it...

I personally wasn't feeling the samples that you used to make this beat, but it was put together nicely and overall sounded really good. I'm Glad to see that the number one spot right now is somebody with actual musical talent and not some fool recording a shitty freestyle on top of a Birdman beat. Nicely done man, you get a thumbs up from me. I'll have to check out your other beats as well.

czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed czer323 - Techno Fun5 Fixed

Well yeah

Nicely done man, that was off the hook. Congrats on the Pic of the Week!

BahL BahL

I agree

This sounds more like a dance song then anything. Definitly isn't Bluegrass. ALthough I would suggest getting a wav to mp3 converter next time. Wavs take up alot of unnecessary space and nobody wants to wait 2 minutes for a 16 second song.

Ragtime Blues (Instr version) Ragtime Blues (Instr version)

Wow

Really nice, that was pretty ill. I'm not sure why, but when I heard it, it reminded me of something you would have seen in a Disney movie about two crocs that live in the swamps of New Orleans. And they wear overalls.

Denvish responds:

and smoke cigars

?? ??

Really?

Is this your wonderful soundloop you where talking about in the forums? How silly of me to doubt you, you must be a FL pro. I mean, using a whole 2 sounds in a 4 bar beat must have been amazingly hard. Did you even plan this out, or did you just click random spots on the piano roll until you had something that slightly resembled a beat?

This is pretty bad, especially for one who was claiming that "people just don't seem to understand how easy it is to make a sound loop". I think people understand, they just don't want to make something as shitty as this. You should really learn how to use FL before you go and bash it.

lar-jarse responds:

I dont recall saying this was "wonderful." I know it's shitty, it is the purpose of it being there, so see how high a shitty audio file could be. This praticular audio was kept at the score of 5.0 for about a month, pretty RETARDED huh?